Saturday, June 27, 2009

So and Sew

I purchased this fabric forever ago and have just recently decided what to do with it. I thought of making purses from it, but now have decided to make a couple of knitting project bags. I learned to sew in the 6th grade. We were required to take Home Economics. It's not even called that any more. Anyway, I really enjoyed it and took two years of sewing classes in high school.


There are times that the sewing bug will hit me hard....that hasn't happened yet. So, I will hold on to the fabric until such a time.




This fabric was purchased from Fabrics Unlimited in Oklahoma City. They have a good selection of uphostery fabrics and the people are very friendly.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.