Monday, June 22, 2009

Something new

This blog is the beginning of an exciting new adventure. Come back often to see what is going on here at His Glory Hand Knits Headquarters. If you don't feel up to reading, it's okay .... come back for pictures of some really cute and colorful baby things.


I was very happy today for the arrival of my clothing labels. I've got to go back and sew them into about twenty pair of pants. I'm thinking about using Wonder Under and ironing them in. I will have to see what works best.

This is what I am currently working on. It's the beginning of a pair of capri length baby pants. I hope to have them completed in about a week.







That's all for now. I will be studying how to work this whole blogger thing. Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.