Friday, I mentioned that I had to improvise because I haven't taken the time to do the measurements. That cost me. I ran out of the canvas fabric for the inside bottom and had to use the floral fabric reinforced with interfacing. I probably would never have thought to do it that way, but I really like it.
Making this bag was a joy. This time I reinforced it with fusible fleece and I put a heavy canvas inside. It feels thick and quilt-like, so I wouldn't think that needles would be able to poke through. It seems to be very durable. I have been working on the baby pants in 12 month size and I will try to post progress pics tomorrow. Happy Monday.