Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Order Up!

A thank you card, business cards, and care instructions to be included

I think that I knit these pants quicker than any others ever before. I told Stephanie that I would have them ready and listed with Etsy today. By George, I did it. I am doing the river dance right now (only in my mind, and even there I'm missing some steps). lol

I will be working on another custom order throughout the week and probably into next week. At the same time, I will intermittently work on the hat that matches the brown, green, white striped purse, and I will also be working on my mother's socks. Rather adventerous, I know.
Today is my mother-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday mom. May the Lord bless you and keep you, make His face shine upon you and give you peace.
Have a super-fantastic day.

1 comment:

I am always happy to hear from you.