Monday, January 11, 2010

New Spaces

I hope that everyone has enjoyed the new year up to this point. I have finally got most things unpacked and we are starting to get settled into our new home. There are a couple of rooms here that get two thumbs up! I love, love, love my new kitchen and I actually now have a craft room, which is shown above.There is also a separate storage area that I will be using for yarn, fabric, and all of my supplies. It is HUGE, and I was surprised to find that it is exactly what I needed. I have just about filled it already. Now, all that is needed is proper storage solutions. Right now, everything is in plastic bins.I am exhausted right now. I hope to spend a few days this week just resting. I need to get back to work soon. I haven't knit in about a month. I have some ideas for baby clothes and hope to get back to it soon.Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.