I wanted to do something fun and different for this giveaway. So, rather than use Random.Org this time there is a contest involved and potential winners are also being referred from GiveawayScout.com. I mentioned a few posts back that I have cut by hand hundreds of circles. I've done the cutting, now you do the guessing. How many circles would you say are shown in the following picture?:
The person who comes closest without going over will win a choice of the following:
1) Taylor Custom Closet Divider Set (unisex)--OR,
2) For my knitting buds, a knitting project bag. For non-knitters a functional bag for whatever you care to use it for. OR,
3) Your choice of some yummy 100% merino hand dyed sock yarn. The yarn has a very tight twist, is soft, and is a delight to work with! Yarn #1 is perfect for the upcoming fall, it is red, yellow, orange, and brown variegated. I call it Fall Foliage. Yarn #2 is turquoise and the lightest shades of green. I call it Ocean Water. Yarn #3 is varied shades of lime. I call it Iceberg Lettuce.
(The colors are more vibrant than they appear here)
As always, additional entries will be given for:
1)Those who follow this blog. You must put an additional entry stating that you follow, even if you've been following prior to this post.
2) If you mention the giveaway on your blog.
3) If you mention the giveaway on Facebook, or Twitter.
4) If you put my blog button on your blog.
That gives you the opportunity for 5 entries!! In the event that two or more have guessed the same number of cirlcles, Random.Org will be used to pick the ultimate winner. Winner will be chosen and announced next Monday, September 6, 2010. Have fun and may the best guess win ;-0