Monday, August 29, 2011

On The Needles

After many months of knitting with cotton yarn, it has been a pleasure indeed to knit with a yummy, soft merino.  A few months ago, while visiting my local Michaels, I noticed the Lion Brand Superwash Merino Cashmere had been clearanced out.  I grabbed the last 3 skeins and, boy am I glad I did. 



I cast on for a cowl and at the time of this post, I'm quite a bit further than the picture shows.  After I get it completed, I will be sure to post another picture.  While knitting, I've noticed that my face itches, my lips tingle, etc...Signs of an allergic reaction.  I've said before that I have a wool allergy.  Some wool never bothers me while some can be pretty severe.  The yarn is so soft and pleasureable to knit with that I just pressed through.

I have a very exciting business trip in my near future.  I will tell all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.