Tuesday, November 15, 2011

On the Needles


I cast on for this baby blanket yesterday.  My intention was to make a solid colored blanket with a turquoise trim, but it is so difficult for me to make a monochromatic item.  I will do about 8 repeats with the red mixed in and go back to the solid pink.  There will be a turquoise or black trim. 

We are experiencing lovely weather in OKC... sunny and nice. Although the above picture does not confirm it, it's a good day for pictures.   I was supposed to visit the young lady for which the blue baby sack was made.  She has a beautiful baby boy.  I've got to get a picture of him wearing the sack.  It fits very well and he is adorable in it.  I guess that will be my next post.

That's it for now.  Have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.