Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No Game Plan


I haven't set a game plan for the day. I don't know if I will knit, or sew, or try to get my guest bed/craft room organized. I will likely knit at some point. I am planning to do a craft fair in the fall and I'm sure that I will need more merchandise. You are required to maintain your booth from 9 am until 4 pm. They do not allow anyone to leave early. So, in order not to be blacklisted, it's better to possibly have too much stuff.

I have been working on my profile for Ravelry. I joined last summer and did nothing with it. There are some really good patterns and fun groups. I will probably join a couple. The other thing that I cannot figure out is how to add buttons to my blog. If anyone is able to help, please comment this post and advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.