Friday, August 21, 2009

I Really Have Been Knitting

Remember the carnival ride that I wrote of the other day? Well, it has begun to slow down. But "they" are still not letting me off. School started yesterday. Yip! Yip! I think that now I will be much more productive. Maybe I will even get back to daily (or at least, most days) posting to this blog.



These baby pants are made to fit 12 - 18 months. They seem huge to me because I've only ever made 0 - 3 months. I will be working on patterns for 6 and 9 months as well. I have been ordering new yarn colors and once it comes in, the knitting will begin for the Christmas pants. I'm already starting to think as far as Easter. Knitting is so slow that I probably should have thought about Easter of 2010 as far back as Easter of 2009. I'm going to get a feel for this after a while.

There are a couple of local stores that I'm considering taking merchandise into, as well as a couple of hospitals. Lots in the works here at His Glory Hand Knits HQ!

My family is headed to Wichita. Please pray for our safe journey. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.