Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And So The Vine Grows

All that I have left is two more 8 row repeats and then I will start to decrease. I have decided that this is my Saturday knitting hat. With that being said, and the fact that I only do one 8 row repeat in one sitting, my estimate is that this hat will be finished in about 3 more weeks. I still say that it is a very easy knit. I even think that a beginner could handle it.



Yesterday was my only son's birthday. He turned 15 and I'm already lamenting over the fact that soon he will leave and go to college. How time flies. A couple of days ago he came into the kitchen wearing his socks that I knit him saying that he was cold. Awww! It does a mother proud when her son voluntarily wears her labor of love. Actually all of my kids do well to wear their hand knits and I need to make them more socks. There is just not enough time in the day....... The picture shows all of my kiddos. Pictures were very a good invention. :-)



Have a terrific Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.