Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Christmas Combo


These little shoes have been sitting on hold for quite a while and I finally got the notion to sew them together yesterday. Today I started a little hat to match that will probably be elf style. Maybe I will list it on Etsy tomorrow or Friday. After I finish this, my plan is to do some sewing.

I am near the heel on my Socktoberfest sock and I will post a picture of it once It is done. I will make a short-row heel. I was able to see what I was doing wrong on the textured part of the sock and it has been corrected.

I will be ordering more sock yarn base next week and I'm anxious to get more dyeing done. I'm reading over my post now and noticing how I tend to write in short concise sentences. I used to work at the Medicare office where we had to correspond on an Eighth grade level with short sentences. I am such a creature of habit.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.