Monday, October 19, 2009

Etsy Shop Update

It looks as if I've gotten a stain on my foam board. I will have to go to Michael's and get another one. That will be the 3rd board I've purchased. Some type of calamity has befallen each of them. I've tried to protect them from kids and household agents, but it seems like trouble finds these boards. Maybe I should switch to fabric. At least it is washable.



This set will be listed sometime today. I've had to print out a package topper so that I could put the care instructions on the back of it. The CPSIA laws state that you have to provide certain information and if the article of clothing is too small you have to include that information on the packaging.


The set is sized 0-3 months and I think it would be a good choice for pictures and would also make a cute addition to an outfit to worn on Christmas day.


There will be more tems added as we lead up to Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.