Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nearly Done...


....with sock one. This pattern is very simple. In fact, it is so simple that you are sure to make a mistake if you don't pay attention to which pattern row you should be working. The first and all odd numbered rows are k2,p2 around. All even rows are knit around. I have caught myself knitting when I should have followed the odd number row instructions. Luckily, you see that you have made a mistake on the following row because the pattern is easily identifiable.

I cannot say that I will finish both socks before the end of October. They are really nice looking when you put them on and so mayble that will give me the incentive to finish. Nothing like hand knit socks. They sure feel wonderful on your feet!


I messed around and did not get signed up for the Craft fair that I was so anticipating. I may contact them and see if they offer late registration. I cannot even believe that I let it pass me by when I have looked forward to participating since they held it last year. Sigh.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. WELL MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE A LATE REGISTRATION WE KNOW THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSS. THRU CHRIST. aND IF IT'S YOUR HEARTS DESIRE WE KNOW IT'LL WORK OUT. I LOVE THE PICTURE.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you.