Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Project Bag/Yarn Combo

After I make a trip to the post office tomorrow and get the postage/shipping info, this bag will be listed in my Etsy shop along with all of it's goodies. As I stated last week, all bag/yarn combos purchased will come with a free gift. In this case, a matching mini journal will be included with the purchase.

The yarn has been painted to self-stripe with one-row repeats of each color. It was painted in a teal/olive/teal/olive/tan sequence.

This bag/yarn combo will come with free matching stitch markers. The yarn is also self-striping and painted in a red, pink, chartreuese, pink, yellow sequence.






I will be meeting with the owner of Sealed With A Kiss, which is a world reknowed yarn store in Guthrie, Oklahoma (we now have a new store here in OKC) to see about putting some of my hand painted yarn, project bags, and project books there. That meeting will be held on November 7. I will give an update later as to how that goes.

Also, by the end of this week, I will be putting some baby things in a local children's store. I am very grateful for people who can appreciate the money, time, and love that has gone into making these things and with no hesitation, they say "YES!" More details to come.

There are many things happening with which to keep me busy, and so I'm getting back to it!


Have a great day.

1 comment:

I am always happy to hear from you.