Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Cold

Last Spring, I began knitting this sweater for my youngest daughter, Grace. Once I saw that it was quickly approaching warmer days, I put it away with the intention of knitting the sleeves for wear during the 2009 fall/winter season. Children grow so fast and I knew that it would be better to wait and do the sleeves after the summer growth spurts. So, I have pulled it out of storage and will get the sleeves completed and into the sweater soon.



I recommend this pattern, as it is well written and easy to execute. It is Knitty's ChildHood. I am using Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in one of the old colorways. Grace has a bit of wool allergy and this sweater is nice and cottony soft.


Oh, the winner of the knitting project book was Ivy, of course, as she was the only one who commented. Congratulations Ivy. It does pay to follow a blog!


Happy knitting and happy Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I'M ALWAYS EXCITED TO SEE THAT YOU'RE COMPLETING A PROJECT. I'M SURE THE FEELING IS MUTUAL WITH GRACE. IT'S MAKE ME THINK "FEBRUARY LADY" WE GOTTA GET ON THE BALL. THANKS FOR THE GIFT. HOPE YOU HAVE A PRODUCTIVE AND BLESSED DAY.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you.