Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sock Yarn Swap From Your Stash

Back in July, I joined the Ravelry group"Sock Yarn Swap From Your Stash. " With this group all that you do is send sock yarn from your own stash and receive yarn from someone else's stash. In addition to that, you include $20 of other purchases in the package.


Yesterday, I received my package. Wowzers! Rebecca, known on Ravelry as KnitsandSpins far exceeded my expectations and I was blown away with her generosity.


Here are the contents of my package:

It included two sock patterns, Designer Knitting With Knitty Bartholemew, two cakes of Brown Sheep Wildfoote sock yarn--soft and yummy, a skein of Sockotta sock yarn, hot chocolate in various flavors, a project bag, dpns, and a little zipper pouch with it's own goodies shown below.


Her daughter made stitch markers just for me. Thanks Angie! There was lip balm, a tape measure. I can never have enough of those. I misplace them all the time. There was also some needles with which to weave in the yarn ends. I can also never have enough of those.

Thank you Rebecca lots and lots!!!

I sent the package off yesterday to the recipeint of my stash and goodies. I will post a picture in a couple of days. She should receive it no later than Thursday.

I'm off to work on my socks. Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD TO SEE YOU WORKING ON YOUR SOCKS DOING SOMETHING THAT YOU ENJOY. I AM MOTIVATED TO JOIN THE GROUP AND PLAY ALONG NEXT TIME, HOPING TO BE AS BLESSED AS YOU WERE. AND WE BOTH KNOW HOW I LOVE GIVING GIFTS TO PEOPLE. I HOPE THE LORD BRINGS YOU SOME SUNSHINE TODAY. GOD BLESS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you.