Monday, November 9, 2009

Lovely

As a recovered blog reading addict, I have surprised myself by failing to post to this blog for almost a full week. I've discovered that when you spend your time working, you can't sit at the computer. So, here's proof that I have been working.



I will be heading over to Sealed With A Kiss OKC in about an hour. I did not go on Saturday because I wasn't quite ready. Even now I have some yarn that is cooking. I will have to show a picture of it separately. It is very pretty. I am going to call it Christmas Magesty. The colors are bold and regal. I have also made bags, which have been the most time consuming project. I don't have time to take pictures of the one's that you haven't seen, but there are some pretty ones and some school themed ones.

Stuff to do....places to go....people to see....and all that jazz.

Thanks Ivy for allowing me to use your camera. Have a great day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE WAY THE DYE JOBS ARE TURNING OUT AND THEY LOOK SO GOOD IN THE PIC. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW BUSINESS!!!! REMEMBERING THE PROMISE...

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you.