Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Childhood


This morning I pulled out Grace's sweater (Knitty Childhood) and started the sleeves. When I knit stripes, the knitting seems to go really fast. If I stay with it, I should finish one sleeve today. I'm using the discontinued color of Candy Blue from Lion Brand, along with the new White. The yarn is so buttery soft that it is not a hard decision to keep knitting. The sweater has a nice drape and I hope that she can get a bit of wear out of it.
In other news, my family will be moving soon and I have started packing. This is what I should be doing rather than knitting, but I figure when it's time to load up the trucks, it will be done. I don't want to live around a lot of boxes until moving day is a little closer.
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.