Thursday, December 10, 2009

This Is The Extent Of It


Moving day is fast approaching and my husband and I decided that we wouldn't put ourselves through all of the work of decorating the house for Christmas this year. So, the alternative has been to assemble this little silver tree. I had purchased the small silver balls as accents for gift packaging, but they work well for the tree.

Things are strewn everywhere as I go through them and try to decide should it be taken to the other house, or given to Good Will, or does it need to be thrown out. I have gathered quite a lot of fabric remnants and patterns that I just had to have at the time that I got them. They are unused with the exception of two or three. That stuff is going to the Good Will store. Let me tell you, there's nothing like moving to help you decide if you want some stuff. Nope. Nope. Nope. What was I thinking when I bought "this." Nope. Nope. Nope....and that is how my day has gone.

Gotta get back to it. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.