Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In the Process of Time ...

this...

became this.....
(terrible picture-foggy today)
This set was a custom order from a dear young lady that is very much like a daughter to me. She will be attending a baby shower on Saturday, and I'm proud to say that it was completed on Tuesday. Too many times, I have been still knitting something that is needed "today." Not this time. We've been "snowed/iced-in" so much that I would be ashamed not to have it done.
A baby boy is expected. If it should be a girl, I think that this is gender neutral. The parents would just need to keep the "J" for the name.
More pictures to come of baby knits. Nothing is on the needles yet, just in my head, and screaming to get out! There seems to not be enough time in the day. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. What a darling set! And you're right, it is pretty gender neutral.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you.