Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beanies and Scrubbies



It has been probably 10 years since I last crocheted an entire project. My girls will be attending a birthday party this weekend, and I thought this brimmed beanie would be the perfect gift for Ms. D'Aisa. The pattern can be found on the internet somewhere, but I did not keep the link. I used Lion Brand Cotton and small amounts of Sugar N Cream.


I've also been crocheting scrubbies (ravelry link). Very useful for dishwashing. These would make for a fast gift. Make a set of 3 or so, and grab some bodywash from Bath and Body Works and I think the recipient would be pleased. You would probably want to increase your stitches, though.


I will post pictures of my finished socks soon. Have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Alicia. I tried to make a large one, it did NOT work out. Maybe it's better to leave it as it is. I will have to research the internet and see what others have done.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you.