Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Additions To Sock Yarn Stash

Sometime last year, I bought only one lone hank of Claudia in Red Wagon colorway. I thought that maybe I would make some footies, but the other day while perusing on Ravelry, I saw that one lone hank of Claudia was for sale for only $5, so, of course, I had to have it. The colorway for it was not given, but I perceived that the red is just the same as the red in Red Wagon, and it is. I am going to stripe them and just make some socks...someday.


Next, I have some yummy Socks That Rock in Tide Pooling colorway. I have wanted some of this yarn forever. I am giddy to have also acquired it from a fellow Raveler. It was not as cheap but,...


she also sent me this next yarn which is Zen Yarn Garden in Zen Peonies colorway for FREE!!


I will be perusing the internet for patterns. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear read them. That's all I've got for now. Don't forget about the giveaway contest to be posted on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.