Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Little Latte


I will be attending a baby shower next weekend and have begun the knitting of this little sweater. As you can see the pattern is in Danish. Although I googled the translation, it is still very unclear. I will simply keep referring to the picture and see if I have any mad knitting skills. I did realize that the bottom color should have been only two rows, but I decided to make mine four. The mom-to-be likes yellow and so I'll give her a little bit more.

My daughter is also attending a baby shower the same day and I am also working on some things for her, plus I have an order from a friend who will be attending the same shower as I for a hat and onesie set. Can't say at this point that the birthday knitting will take place. I may have to go to the mall. Somehow, I don't think anyone in my house would be dissappointed by that.

Have a super day!

1 comment:

  1. That sweater is very cute!

    I think I just said this the other day about taking on more than I can make, "maybe I'll just get them a gift card" haha!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you.