Monday, October 25, 2010

Thing 2 and Thing 3

All baby shower gifts were completed in time and given at the prospective showers.  A dear friend and repeat customer, Kari ordered this set in size 6 months.  We can't wait to see little Daniel in it.



Daniel's nursery theme is Jungle Babies.   I made a set of dividers to match as well as a couple of tags for his diaper bag and stroller, or whatever his mom chooses. 


I have had this giraffe for probably 4 years with the intention of some type of baby gift.  I sewed twill tape to it and printed the card so that it could be used as a door hanging.  The card was slipping all around, so I put tape on the back of it.

Well, that's it for now.  Much more knitting to do.  Many other things too.  Ha--that rhymed!  Have a marvelous Monday!

4 comments:

  1. That set is very cute. I like the brown and lime green together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your set is very good. I loved this mad cow. hahaha
    _____________
    mickey buarao

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a new follower, mama to 4 blessings set me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower - Mama to 4 blessings sent me! Love your stuff!

    brandielam3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you.