Monday, December 27, 2010

Lions, Tigers, and Bears

Well, actually no lions, tigers, or bears, but rather a bear hat.  A local customer requested a bear hat for her newborn baby pics and I did my best to accommodate.  It took only about 3 hours, which is the thing that I can SO appreciate about crochet.  What I dislike about crochet is the stiffness of the fabric.  I much prefer the drape of knitted fabric, which is much softer.  Regardless of what I prefer, she loved it and I am pleased to have a happy customer.


Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in Taupe and Seaspray
Size G Crochet Hook

Have a super day!!

1 comment:

  1. Those little ears are so cute! And I agree, you can't beat crochet when you need to whip up something quick. I crocheted and afghan for my parents in about a week. I don't think I could've knit it that fast.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you.