Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Elephants have good memories

Me.  Not so much.  I was asked to find a coordinating fabric to embellish the onesie to coordinate with this little striped hat from my Etsy shop.  I forgot to take the hat to the fabric store with me and walked around far too long trying to imagine the color.  My girls were with me and the swatch that they picked was WAY off.  I decided on the cloudy sky one, which by the way, I don't really like, but it was a perfect match.

Once I sewed the elephant onto the onesie, I then, couldn't remember how to secure the yarn tail so that it could endure many washings.  I think that it's time to start taking notes.



I have been sick for the past few days and busy with Rex, the time-consuming puppy.  I hope to get my life back to normal very soon.  Maybe that will mean more posts to my neglected blog.  Happy New Year and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.