Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Endings and Beginnings

No more Monkey socks on the needles.  I am so happy to have finally completed them.  I pretty much breezed through the second sock.  I had the pattern memorized and I was able to chat with a friend, watch a movie, and knit in the car.  None of which I could do while knitting the first sock.

After it's all said and done, it wasn't a bad knit.  I may even make them again sometime.  You know that I'm very careful about saying never, so I'll just say you never know.


Details:
Monkey Sock pattern by Cookie A.
My own hand painted sock yarn
Magic loop on size 3 circular needles

I've begun knitting for a new pair of capri pants that should be completed by the weekend.  I will show them again when they are done.


That's all I've got.  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Nice socks. Glad you were able to finish them. Just finished my heel flap on my Child's Play. Doing the heel turn and gusset this evening. Say a little prayer for me. Thanks! Those capri's are gonna be cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you.