Friday, March 11, 2011

Knock, Knock...Who's There...Orange

...Orange you glad that the joke didn't go on and on?   Hehehe.

When the opportunity has presented itself, I've asked for pictures of the little ones wearing my  handknits.  The following picture was sent to me quite some time after making the outfit.  I must say how surprised I was to receive it, as it was not one in which I had requested.    The outfit was sold locally (as most are) and never made it to my Etsy shop so I don't think I've shown in here on the blog.

It does my heart good to see the sweet babies wearing my labors of love.  I have several more pictures and this is the first in the gallery. 

 Pictures and commentary coming next week on works in progress.  Have a super weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.