Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baby Knits and Crochets

A couple of weeks ago, Patricia Smith,  who is wife to former football player Emmit Smith, invited me to participate as a vendor at her Treasure You Girlfriend's retreat.  It was a great event and I worked diligently to make sure that I had enough wares for the event.

Here is a picture of a few of the baby items:



 



I have to look through the pictures from the event to see if there are any usable shots.  I think that my eyes were closed on EVERY one.  My eyes are very sensitive to light and they don't want to stay open when the camera flashes.  When I went to the DMV to get my driver's license renewed, the lady had to take my picture eight times.  Finally, she told me to open my eyes really wide and when they want to close the picture would be taken before they could completely close.  It worked. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.