Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sweet 16 Bedroom Makeover

My middle daughter turned 16 last week.  She has been sharing a bedroom with the youngest, and we decided to surprise her with her own room.  It took some creative conversations, but we had her fully convinced that she would not be getting her own bedroom for a while, although I am painting the wall in her favorite color.  After much shopping (both in stores and especially on Craigslist), sneaking around, hiding things,etc...the room is all done and it was a perfect surprise.

It was great fun (not the many,many, coats of primer over the dark blue wall---who paints a wall navy blue?), and now after about 6 weeks of planning, I almost don't know what to do with myself. LOL.  I plan to show all of the before and afters for the painting and craft projects.  But for now, here is the after:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.