Thursday, July 9, 2009

Like Peanut Butter and Jelly





I really consider myself to be a planner. However, when it comes to knitting, it seems that I operate off the cuff. I will have some things in mind for the day, and will end up working on something that I hadn't thought at all about.


So, here's the deal. I made this purse a long time ago and knew that I wanted to make a hat to be worn with it. Every good purse needs to be paired with something. If not a pair of shoes, then how about a hat. Just like peanut butter needs jelly.

The hat will be square at the top, possiblly with pompoms. It should fit a child between 6 - 8 years old. I will be listing these things in the Etsy store once the hat is completed. I will post pictures here on the blog first for those who are interested.

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.