Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pink and Teal Nesting Suitcase Gift Set


I purchased this little paperboard nesting suitcase a year, or so, ago with the intent of making a gift set. At that time, I did not have any teal yarn, nor did I know that I would get some. But, about 3 months ago I saw the yarn on the internet and ordered it. It has been sitting amongst the stash ever since. I have an ever growing stash of yarn inventory for the etsy business. Lots of fun and pretty colors. Lets see.... I have black, white, off-white, tan, darker brown (not chocolate) --I need chocolate, taupe, light green, darker green, red, pink, dark pink, fuschia, dark blue, light blue, azure blue, orange, yellow, and purple.

I couldn't bring myself to frog those pants yesterday although it is inevitable. I have those Christmas pants on my mind. Hopefully, I will get a chance to restart the striped pants and also start the Christmas pants today. I think that I will make the Christmas pants beginning with 3- 6 months rather than newborn. The pants that I now make that are 0 - 3 months are really too large for most newborns. The babies that are 10 pounds at birth are the best candidates for them at that age. My experience has been that babies are able to begin to wear them at about 2 months of age.

Back to the nesting suitcase. I don't know yet what will fill it, but the possibilities are exciting. Keep a look-out and have a Blessed Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.