Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OOOPS!



The knitting of this set goes back to the first day of my posting to this blog. It has now sold. I will miss it. I used to take it out and admire and stroke it. My favorite, I'd have to say. I really hope that the mom and baby enjoy it.

Yesterday was a very busy day for me. I was going in many different directions. As a result of that, I did not do the normal final perusal of the pants. You know how it is in the horror movie when the person is sitting and looking so sirene and then the realization that the enemy is still near hits? That is what happened to me yesterday. I ran to the post office and got the order shipped. My two summer charges were gone home. My own kids had settled down for the evening. It was nice and peaceful and BAM about 3 hours later the thought struck -- YOU DID NOT CLOSE THE WAISTBAND! Much to my dismay. I have sent an e-mail to the buyer and begged a thousand forgivenesses. She will have to return them to me (At my expense, of course).

My husband advised that I type out a checklist. I did. Sigh.....Sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.