Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yarn Stash

Sirdar Snuggly Chunky DK
Berroco Cotton Twist

Jo-Ann Sensations Bellezza Collection Tesoro

Knit Picks Palette

Plymouth Dream Baby DK

Yesterday, while acquainting myself with Ravelry, I noted that we are able to sell/trade yarn that is no longer wanted. Boy, do I have some. I hope that there is someone out there who was one skein short of something that I listed. A portion of some of the yarn was used and some of it was never seriously considered. I did think that I would use the blue yarn for something, but I never came across the right project for it.
I worked on my mother's socks last night and I will post about them once they get to a picture worthy place. There is a lot going on over here at His Glory Hand Knits Headquarters, little of which is knitting. I hope to get some things done over the rest of the week and weekend. Next week I will be babysitting 3 little ones. I'm sure that they will keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.