Thursday, August 27, 2009

Look At What Came Back

Yesterday, I received the package in the mail containing my favorite little outfit. As, it turns out, I did not leave a part of the waistband open. For some reason, I left the yarn uncut after I wove in the end. This mistake would have upset me since I had to pay to ship it back to her, as well as reimburse her for shipping it to me, but things really do happen for a reason.



I had been so concerned for the buyer because I was not hearing from her and because of that I had been praying for her. When I did finally hear from her, it was with bad news. She has suffered a traumatic medical event and I am grateful that she has come through it. I will not tell what happened, but will you please pray for her and her family.


I smiled as I opened the package, it was like seeing an old friend. I have now completed the outfit by adding the booties. It would be great to see the baby in it.




Re-skeining yarn is still on the to-do list. I should get it done today and post tomorrow. I know...I said that yesterday. ;). Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.