Monday, September 21, 2009

Birthday News



Yesterday was my birthday and my husband bought me these pretty flowers and took me out to dinner. There is a restaurant here called Rococos and the owner/chefs are from the East Coast. Boy, I tell you those guys know how to prepare a serious crab cake, which we got for the appitizer. My entree' was lobster and shrimp risotto and my husband got a filet mignon. Wonderful stuff.

My oldest daughter took me to lunch on Saturday. I cannot beleive that she is 19 and now asking to take me out, instead of the other way around! The two youngest girls made cards. There is nothing like card from your children that come from the heart. So sweet.


I also received a yarn ball winder (Thanks again, Ivy!), a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure, a gift card to Bath and Body Works, and cash. I will use the cash to purchase a new camera. I thought that I could make my old one work indefinitely, but the more I use it, the worse it acts. It is sick. Poor camera. I will just have to put it down and buy another one.

I've got some things ready to list on Etsy, but the camera won't allow me to zoom in and get appopropriate pictures. That will be put on hold for what I hope is only a few days.

House maintenance calls. Have a marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.