Thursday, September 17, 2009

Girls Can Rock Snails


I took my camera to the repair shop and the cost to fix it is just about $29 shy of buying a new one. Needless to say, I will not be getting it fixed. However, I am able to make some minor adjustments and it works! Yay! God is merciful and good.


There was a lot of deliberation over whether to put a snail on a little girls' bodysuit. The choices in which to use the spiral shape were few and I could only come up with a snail or a lollipop. Maybe the next one will have the lollipop. I purchased a fat quarter of fabric and only got 1 1/2 aqua colored spirals. The sensible thing to do with the half spiral was to make a snail.


The ensemble is complete and ready to be listed in my Etsy store, which I will do sometime next week. I am waiting on my new CPSIA care labels. I hope to get them today. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.