Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rebound






The knitting of these pants, or re-knitting rather, is done. They have been seamed and only need to have the elastic put into the waistband. I should get that done today or tomorrow. The size for these capri pants is 12 - 18 months. Black and white works with just about any color. I have plans to knit some with orange and maybe with red. This style has become my favorite and the knitting seems to go faster with the striping.



Due to the CPSIA laws, I am no longer making the t-shirts with heat transfer iron-on. So, I had decided to embroider. Embroidering onto t-shirt fabric, even with the stablizer, was difficult. Look at this try....





It's pretty bad. My next choice is to get fabric and do applique. I will head over to Quiltworks tomorrow to see what I can find. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.