Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stitch Markers



I apologize for the weird blurry pictures, my camera, you know....it's sick. About 6 years ago I was really into jewelry making, and so, of course, I bought all of the things needed to make jewelry. It's nice how things come back around. I have had all of this stuff just sitting around and now have use for it. So, today I started making stitch markers.



I have had this little red heart for years and when I bought it I intended then to make a stitch marker of it. I have two, though I don't know where the other one is at the moment. I have regular stitch markers, but they are too thick especially for fingering weight yarn. I'm about to make a February Lady Sweater and will need a plenty of stitch markers. Maybe I will make a few everyday. It seems like I don't have time to put into them right now.


Really, I'm surprised that I am just now making these. Sometimes I will use a rubber band as a marker. With two young girls, I have plenty of those and I find them under the couch pillows ;). Industrious, huh? Anyway, I have bible study tonight and need to get dinner prepared early. Everyone have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.