Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tea Cup Cozy -- I Did It Again!


Do you remember that in my post dated September 16, I said I wouldn't make this again? Proof, that one should NEVER say, never. I'll tell you though, that I really don't plan to make another one that is striped with 6 colors.

This one, however, was easy peasy! I knit it in about 1 hour and 45 minutes, or so. I'm loving it. It was such a quick and easy knit that, it is for sure destined to be at the top of my knitty gift giving goodies this year. Can you say that 10 times? knitty gift giving goodies, knitty gift giving goodies. Whew! I cannot even type it 10 times. LOL. Anyway, I'm not going to be selfish and the free pattern will be written up and made available to you soon. This would make a perfect gift for your child's teachers, your Sunday school teacher, the mail man, etc...

I've got to make a run to my local yarn store. Have a terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you.